Ever wondered how to answer the question: Why should I join IBM?
- Company exists for more than 100 years; there must be lots of innovation inside to keep up and running for so long.
- We do things that change the world: we develop airport flight management systems, we fight with cancer, we develop super computers, 30% of every produced mobile phone is related to IBM.
- We are a Blockchain and AI developing company.
- We embrace the latest technologies and methods of work to stay ahead of the market. If technology is missing, we do invent it!
- We are a trusted partner for a number of the biggest companies; we partner with companies in top 500.
- We are interested to develop our people.
- IBM is a global, multi-cultural, multi-country, multi-language company. This is a great place to meet people, to get to know countries, ways of doing business, to travel.
- In IBM you can become whatever you want: developer, consultant, manager, scientist, sales person.
- We all have the same rules despite title.
About IBM Lithuania:
IBM Client Innovation Center Baltic was established in 2006 and is located in Lithuania. IBM Client Innovation Center located in Lithuania delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations, Enterprise Applications consulting and large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions. We enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
We are looking for talent with a passion and experience of working with SAP SD. This is an opportunity to leverage your experience and skills in a truly innovative environment, where your ideas will always be welcome and your understanding of customer needs will come into its own. Bring with you a good understanding and in depth experience of SAP solutions, and we can promise you career development, the chance to work with talented individuals, leading edge customers and exciting opportunities that are second to none.
- To be part of international projects based on your experience, career goals and personal aspirations.
- Premium, full life-cycle work experience on high-profile IT solutions with direct impact on people and businesses.
- Possibilities to apply the latest methodologies and technology in your daily work.
- Personalized professional growth, mentoring, training and clear career progression.
- Flexible work & life balance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Travelling around the globe to meet different cultures and work environments.
- Compensation according to the market top rates.
- Private health insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3-5 years SAP implementation experience - ideally 1 full project lifecycles with one of SAP SDmodule
- Strong configuration skills in SAP ECC, S/4 HANA knowledge
- Sales and logistics business processes knowledge
- Experience designing and configuring the key integration points in various SAP modules such as Financial and Enterprise management, Material Management, Sales and Distribution and CRM, Plant Maintenance etc.
- Basic ABAP understanding
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies
- Experience working in financial accounting, management accounting and / or financial performance management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- A cool-head, able to maintain poise and composure under pressure in relatively ambiguous and complex situation
- Experience in one of the following Industry Sectors: Oil&Gas, Distribution, Industrial, Financial
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment as necessary
- Proactive knowledge growth of SAP solutions, Consultancy capabilities, Industry solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]