Reach Your Goals & Realize Your Full Potential
Mogul is a company that provides tools to individuals & organizations to achieve optimal productivity & growth. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm.
A Global Phenomenon
Mogul has impacted over 124,000,000 people across 196 countries & 30,470 cities.
Women are helping to change the world, but many still face challenges with self-esteem and confidence. Mogul allows everyone to help these women see their true inner beauty.
I’m from Pakistan—here, a girl’s life is all about marriage. Mogul proves that we are more than what they say.
My biggest dreams are female empowerment, especially coming from a culture where that falls by the wayside. It’s a joy to be a part of such a hearty and established program.
There are so many people struggling with their life out there—with Mogul, we can help by sharing knowledge and support. Together we can make a difference.
The Three Facets of Mogul
Our Talent Ecosystem
Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul provides an ecosystem that enables top diverse talent to reach their goals & realize their full potential. This ecosystem includes: our Mogul app, web & mobile web platform, email channels, social channels, books & events.
Winner of the Cadillac IVY Innovator Award
Ranked by Inc. as a Top Resource for Female Job Seekers
Our Technology Products
Mogul partners with top workplaces to attract our top diverse talent — from rising talent to the most senior women worldwide — through our technology products. Our clients include Amazon, IBM, Samsung, Accenture, Microsoft, Danone, Stanley Black & Decker, Nike & more of the Fortune 1000. We increase their diverse talent pipelines by an average of 74.4% per year.
Ranked by Inc. as a Top Site for Finding Top Talent
Ranked by Entrepreneur as a Top Provider of Training
Ranked by Forbes as a Top Site for Marketing Your Company Online
Our Social Impact
With the revenue Mogul earns, we regularly provide free educational resources to women in need through our partnerships with the United Nations & more.
Ranked by Business Insider as a Top 100 Most Exciting Startup
Ranked by Entrepreneur as a Top NYC Startup to Watch
Mogul Is Changing the World
Mogul is a company that provides tools to individuals & organizations to achieve optimal productivity & growth.
Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul provides an ecosystem, including our Mogul app & platform, that enables top diverse talent to reach their goals & realize their full potential. Mogul then partners with top workplaces worldwide to attract our top diverse talent — from rising talent to the most senior women worldwide — through our technology products. With the revenue we earn, Mogul provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations.
Headquartered in NYC, Mogul has been named one of the 100 Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online by Forbes, and Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur. Mogul was also Winner of the Cadillac Innovator Award, Winner of the Northwestern Mutual Innovation & Inclusion Award, Winner of the Alice Paul Equality Award, Winner of the Corporate Culture Award, Winner of the 2018 Best Women-Focused Companies, and has been honored by Business Insider "30 Under 30", ELLE Magazine "30 Under 30", City of Fort Worth, City of New York & City of Paris.
Creating Greater Good Through Our Softwares
Mogul partners with top workplaces worldwide to attract our top diverse talent through our technology products:
Mogul enables partners to showcase their Workplaces through innovative employer profiles & attract rising talent from our ecosystem.
Mogul also offers partners regular, direct & comprehensive access to the most senior female executives worldwide through our "Invitation-Only" product, in order to accelerate their executive recruitment.
Mogul additionally provides partners with experiential offerings to attract top diverse talent: Mogul X, one of the largest conferences in the US for women, and Mogul Books, such as the National Bestselling book YOU ARE A MOGUL and GIRL MOGUL, available in bookstores worldwide.
Contact us here to partner.
Behind the Scenes
Mogul is made possible by our dedicated team, investors, advisors & members such as Chelsea Clinton, Katie Couric, Rebecca Minkoff, the Mayor of Paris, Kelly Osbourne & Margaret Cho.
Our Leadership includes:
- Tiffany Pham, Chief Executive Officer
- David Pham, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Product Officer
- Juli Szaller, SVP of Global People Operations
- Namisha Bahl, SVP of Global Marketing
- Natasha Birnbaum, VP of Global Partnerships & Partner Success
Our Board of Advisors includes:
- Suze Orman, Personal Finance Icon, TV Show Host & Bestselling Author of Women & Money
- Ann Sarnoff, Chairman & CEO of Warner Brothers; Former President of BBC Worldwide Americas; Board of Directors at PayPal
- Tina Exarhos, Partner at Lerer Ventures and CMO of NowThis Media; Former CMO of MTV
- Cathie Black, Former Chairman & President of Hearst Magazines
- Will Bunker, Co-Founder of Match.com
- Michael Wolfson, Co-Founder of TheKnot.com; Former Chief Creative Officer at AOL
- Peter Davis, Senior Advisor to BCG; Former President of McGraw Hill Education
- Jarrod Dicker, Head of Commercial Technology at Washington Post
- Kevin O'Donohue, Former Managing Partner & Co-Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
- James Benedict, Co-Founder of Left Tackle Capital; Former Advisor to the Japanese Ministry of Finance
Our Think Tank includes:
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson,
Digital Director of
- Adaora Udoji, NYU Professor & Managing Director at The Boshia Group
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Founder of Gilt Groupe; Founder & CEO of GLAMSQUAD
- Dayle Haddon, Model for L'Oreal, UNICEF Ambassador & Founder of WomenOne
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO of Goldieblox
- Heidi Messer, Founder of Linkshare and Collective[i]
- Jennifer 8. Lee, Founder & CEO of Plympton & NYT Best-Selling Author
- Jessica Peltz, Venture Capitalist at kbs+ Ventures
- Katharine Weymouth, Former CEO & Publisher of Washington Post
- Kelly Hoey, Speaker & Strategist; Co-Founder of Women Innovate Mobile
- Lisa Manowitz, Head of Partnerships at Pinterest, East Coast
- Marian Salzman, CEO of Havas PR North America
- Mary Pflum, Emmy Award-Winning Producer of Good Morning America
- Monica Raymund, Star of NBC's Chicago Fire & CBS's The Good Wife
- Mynette Louie, President of Gamechanger Films & Award-Winning Film Producer
- Nastia Liukin, Olympic Gold Medalist & NBC Correspondent
- Dr. Rebecca Homkes, Faculty Member at London Business School
- Sara Levinson, Board of Directors for Macy's & Harley Davidson; Former President of MTV & NFL Properties
- Shiza Shahid, Co-Founder & Global Ambassador of Malala Fund
- Susan McPherson, Founder & CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Tara Abrahams, Executive Director of Glamour Magazine, The Girl Project
- Victoria Taylor, Head of Digital at WeWork; Former Head of Communications at Reddit
The CEO of Mogul
Tiffany Pham is CEO of Mogul, a global mobile app & platform enabling women worldwide to reach their goals and realize their full potential. A coder, she developed the first version of Mogul, now reaching across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. She is the bestselling author of YOU ARE A MOGUL and GIRL MOGUL.
Tiffany was named one of Forbes "30 Under 30" in Media, Business Insider "30 Most Important Women Under 30" in Technology, ELLE Magazine "30 Women Under 30 Who Are Changing the World," Good Housekeeping "Awesome Women Award" Winner, "Alice Paul Equality Award" Honoree, Cadillac "IVY Innovator" Award Winner, SmartCEO Magazine "Smart CEO Award" Winner, "Innovation & Inclusion Award" Winner for Social Entrepreneurship, NY Business Journal "Woman of Influence" Winner, Tribeca Film Festival "Innovation Award" Fellow, and SE "Top 100 Social Entrepreneur."
Tiffany is a Judge on the TLC TV show "Girl Starter," produced by Al Roker, and Co-Host of the show "Positive Pushback" from the Producer of The View. She speaks on a quarterly basis at the United Nations to present gender policy recommendations, as well as MSNBC, Bloomberg, Viacom, Microsoft, AOL, Prudential, SXSW, Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Scripps Research Institute, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Panama & Dubai. She is a graduate of Yale & Harvard Business School.