One Stage, Millions of Voices
Mogul is a social enterprise that enables women worldwide through information access, economic opportunity, and education.
A Global Phenomenon
Mogul reaches across 196 countries and 34,470 cities, changing the lives of women worldwide.
Women are helping to change the world, but many still face challenges with self-esteem and confidence. Mogul allows everyone to help these women see their true inner beauty.
I’m from Pakistan—here, a girl’s life is all about marriage. Mogul proves that we are more than what they say.
My biggest dreams are female empowerment, especially coming from a culture where that falls by the wayside. It’s a joy to be a part of such a hearty and established program.
There are so many people struggling with their life out there—with Mogul, we can help by sharing knowledge and support. Together we can make a difference.
The Many Facets of Mogul
The diverse Mogul community is supportive and helpful in answering questions and providing perspective.
Winner of the Cadillac IVY Innovator Award
Thanks to its incredibly vast network, Mogul makes it easy to find the perfect job or the perfect employee.
Named by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 9 Sites for Finding Top Talent
Mogul offers award-winning courses and webinars to help women accomplish their goals in all aspects of life.
Named by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top Resources for Female Job Seekers
Mogul reaches women across channels, online and offline, such as the Mogul mobile app, mobile web, web, social, email, TV, elevators, books, and events.
Changing the World through Mogul
Mogul is a social enterprise reaching women across 196 countries and 30,470 cities, enabling women through information access, economic opportunity, and education. Mogul provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations. Our business model is driven by two divisions: Mogul At Work and Mogul Redefined.
Headquartered in NYC, Mogul has been named one of the 100 Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online by Forbes, and Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur.
Mogul was also Winner of the Cadillac Innovator Award, Winner of the Northwestern Mutual Innovation & Inclusion Award, Winner of the Alice Paul Equality Award, Winner of the Corporate Culture Award, Winner of the 2018 Best Women-Focused Companies, and has been honored by Business Insider "30 Under 30", ELLE Magazine "30 Under 30", City of Fort Worth, City of New York, and City of Paris.
Creating Greater Good
Through the Mogul At Work division, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies to attract, retain & advance diverse talent. Mogul enables partners to showcase their Workplaces through employer profiles, access award-winning Webinar Trainings on Unconscious Bias and Inclusive Leadership, and leverage Safety At Work software which enables employees to report anonymous feedback in real-time. Contact us here to partner.
Through the Mogul Redefined division, Mogul is redefining the word "mogul" for women worldwide through educational consumer products. We provide users with unparalleled tools to accelerate their personal and professional lives: Mogul Books, such as the national bestselling book YOU ARE A MOGUL (available via Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Books-A-Million & IndieBound) and GIRL MOGUL (available via Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Books-A-Million & IndieBound); Mogul X, the first global education event of its kind; and Mogul Learning. Contact us here to partner.
Behind the Scenes
Mogul is made possible by our dedicated team, incredible investors, advisors, and the Mogul Think Tank—not to mention over 5,000 Mogul Influencers such as Chelsea Clinton, Katie Couric, Rebecca Minkoff, the Mayor of Paris, Kelly Osbourne & Margaret Cho.
Our leadership team includes:
- Tiffany Pham, Chief Executive Officer
- David Pham, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Product Officer
- Juli Szaller, SVP of Global People Operations
- Namisha Bahl, SVP of Global Marketing
- Natasha Birnbaum, VP of Global Sales & Partner Success
Our advisors include:
- Suze Orman, Personal Finance Icon, TV Show Host & Bestselling Author of Women & Money
- Ann Sarnoff, President of BBC Worldwide Americas; Board of Directors at PayPal
- Tina Exarhos, Partner at Lerer Ventures and CMO of NowThis Media; Former CMO of MTV
- Cathie Black, Former Chairman & President of Hearst Magazines
- Will Bunker, Co-Founder of Match.com
- Michael Wolfson, Co-Founder of TheKnot.com; Former Chief Creative Officer at AOL
- Peter Davis, Senior Advisor to BCG; Former President of McGraw Hill Education
- Jarrod Dicker, CEO of po.et; Former Head of Product & Technology at Washington Post
- Kevin O'Donohue, Former Managing Partner & Co-Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
- James Benedict, Chief Learning Officer of Cavendish Global; Former Advisor to the Japanese Ministry of Finance
Our Think Tank includes:
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson,
Digital Director of
- Adaora Udoji, NYU Professor & Managing Director at The Boshia Group
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Founder of Gilt Groupe; Founder & CEO of GLAMSQUAD
- Dayle Haddon, Model for L'Oreal, UNICEF Ambassador & Founder of WomenOne
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO of Goldieblox
- Heidi Messer, Founder of Linkshare and Collective[i]
- Jennifer 8. Lee, Founder & CEO of Plympton & NYT Best-Selling Author
- Jessica Peltz, Venture Capitalist at kbs+ Ventures
- Katharine Weymouth, Former CEO & Publisher of Washington Post
- Kelly Hoey, Speaker & Strategist; Co-Founder of Women Innovate Mobile
- Lisa Manowitz, Head of Partnerships at Pinterest, East Coast
- Marian Salzman, CEO of Havas PR North America
- Mary Pflum, Emmy Award-Winning Producer of Good Morning America
- Monica Raymund, Star of NBC's Chicago Fire & CBS's The Good Wife
- Mynette Louie, President of Gamechanger Films & Award-Winning Film Producer
- Nastia Liukin, Olympic Gold Medalist & NBC Correspondent
- Dr. Rebecca Homkes, Faculty Member at London Business School
- Sara Levinson, Board of Directors for Macy's & Harley Davidson; Former President of MTV & NFL Properties
- Shiza Shahid, Co-Founder & Global Ambassador of Malala Fund
- Susan McPherson, Founder & CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Tara Abrahams, Executive Director of Glamour Magazine, The Girl Project
- Victoria Taylor, Head of Digital at WeWork; Former Head of Communications at Reddit
The CEO of Mogul
Tiffany Pham is CEO of Mogul, a social enterprise enabling women worldwide through information access, economic opportunity, and education. A coder, she developed the first version of Mogul, now reaching across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. She is the bestselling author of YOU ARE A MOGUL and GIRL MOGUL.
Tiffany was named one of Forbes "30 Under 30" in Media, Business Insider "30 Most Important Women Under 30" in Technology, ELLE Magazine "30 Women Under 30 Who Are Changing the World," Good Housekeeping "Awesome Women Award" Winner, "Alice Paul Equality Award" Honoree, Cadillac "IVY Innovator" Award Winner, SmartCEO Magazine "Smart CEO Award" Winner, "Innovation & Inclusion Award" Winner for Social Entrepreneurship, NY Business Journal "Woman of Influence" Winner, Tribeca Film Festival "Innovation Award" Fellow, and SE "Top 100 Social Entrepreneur."
Tiffany is a Judge on the TLC TV show "Girl Starter," produced by Al Roker, and Co-Host of the show "Positive Pushback" from the Producer of The View. She speaks on a quarterly basis at the United Nations to present gender policy recommendations, as well as MSNBC, Bloomberg, Viacom, Microsoft, AOL, Prudential, SXSW, Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Scripps Research Institute, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Panama & Dubai. She is a graduate of Yale & Harvard Business School.