The IBM Enterprise Operations & Services (EO&S) team is part of IBM's Finance and Operations organization and is seeking innovative talent for internships.
If you are ready to gain experience for jump-starting your professional career in an exciting business environment with a well-respected and innovative company, please submit your resume.
Selected candidates will join our Enterprise Operations & Services team for the summer of 2019. Areas of opportunity are with our SMART Data Science & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
- Knowledge of applying advanced analytic methods to diverse large data sets
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques
- Real-world problem-solving experience & discovery skills
- Science, Statistics or related Engineering fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excel, analytical, modelling, and due diligence skills
- Proven ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and a team player
- Awareness of the value in using consistent processes and policies an understanding and proficiency in technical areas such as basic programming (Python, Java, etc), APIs, advanced analytics, process modelling process minded, good presentation and communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]