At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Global Security Services - Business Process / Management Consultant is a member of the global practice and seeks to constantly evaluate the organization's internal processes and capabilities in order to deliver improvements across the organization. You will work with senior leadership and stakeholders to provide consulting and facilitation support with the experience and skills necessary to identify, evaluate, document and support the implementation of the process improvement solutions.
Your Abilities and Skills
· Demonstrated depth of understanding in business process and change management consulting
· Demonstrated successful track record of solving complex process issues and delivering client satisfaction
· Demonstrated effective leadership, self-management, and teamwork skills
· Ability to effectively manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Self-motivated with strong analytical and communications skills
· Exhibit excellent presentation skills, including effective oral and writing capabilities
· Should be diplomatic, flexible and have the ability to interact effectively with different levels of management
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
· Re-engineer processes to improve delivery, reduce complexity, incorporate ownership, minimize duplication or overlap, and foster organization wide collaboration
· Integrate re-engineered process within the organization
· Analyze impacts to the workforce, while deploying the new processes through change management initiatives
· Operate and maintain process by measuring performance and applying governance controls
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of process and management consulting experience with a major professional services firm
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- 5 years of process and management consulting experience with a major professional services firm
- At least 1 year of experience working in an international deployment role
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely. Join our global team of IBM Security employees in protecting the world, and helping our clients thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]