Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance Team as a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and preparing financial forecast and analysis. The Planning Managers role has the ownership for Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) process for Australia Snacks and forecast submission for ANZ.
- Generate accurate timely reporting; highlight performance issues; draw insights and provide forward looking analysis
- Lead process to monitor, measure, and analyse actual business performance in Australia Snacks
- Generate accurate reporting to highlight any issues, cause of changes, and draw insights into important trends
- Lead ANZ Smart Spend Project from planning to monthly analysis
- Manage Risks & Opportunities tracker that will enable the business to mitigate Risk and drive Opportunities
- Continue to drive simplification and streamline process in the FP&A function
- Achieving consistent quality & data accuracy within very tight timeline
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree & CA/CPA qualified with financial accounting experience
- Strong communication skills to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial savvy
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of Systems - TM1, HFM, SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
PepsiCo is a leading global food and beverage company. Go just about anywhere and you'll find us. Our products are available in more than 200 countries and territories around the world and our portfolio includes 22 brands that each generates more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. At [...]