Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes huge vision – but at Dell it’s our eye for detail that drives us forward. Professionals in our Executive Administrative Support team take care of the vital details that keep our executives productive and our business running smoothly, worldwide.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join Dell Technologies Capital, our Venture Capital and Corporate Development team in Palo Alto.
- Welcomes guests and partners by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and expense reporting.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Prioritize needs, handling matters expeditiously and proactively – following-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; and maintaining office inventories.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely independent
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong work tenure: 5-10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Travel and Expense systems
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you’ve got an eye for fine details and a commitment to quality in everything you do, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information.