High school is filled with love, friendships, betrayal, heartbreaks, crazy relationships and a lot of DRAMA!!! On top of having a crazy social life you have to deal with the stress and pressure of school. Being a high schooler in this generation can be tough. You are being pressured to go to parties, smoke, vape, drink and do drugs. Sometimes all of this pressure can drive you crazy. This is how I deal with every problem and struggle to make high school a little bit easier.
- Surround yourself with a good group of people. Find good friends who will have a good influence on you, people who will lift you up when you are down and love and support you with everything you do.
- When you are stressed or tired believe it or not your family can help too.
- Shutting off your phone and watching a movie, going out or even just playing a game will help you de-stress and have a good time.
- Stay true to yourself, don’t change for anyone else.
- If you like to read, go read a book. If you like playing soccer, go to the park and play soccer. If you like getting your nails done, go and get your nails done. Do what makes you happy.
Make time for yourself, because the next four years are the most important years of your life. You need to do everything you can to survive this crazy experience we call high school.
Tell me: How do you cope with pressure at school?