At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- end to end transaction support, including contract drafting/review/negotiation, dispute resolutions, litigation support;
- legal advice to both sales and non-sales functions(IP, Licensing, HR, Finance, Reso, Tax, Marketing...etc.);
- advice on legal matters and business ethics for all corporate activities; eg. regulatory compliance (telecommunication laws, data privacy laws, labor laws, antitrust, government procurement laws, ...etc.) and risk analysis;
- other corporate matters; eg. board meeting support, internal process guidance, legal educations, mergers and acquisitions, ...etc
- good command in Taiwan law (bachelor's degree in Taiwan law is a must);
- at least 10 years of legal practice in Taiwan; preferably 3+ years in litigation (experiences in serving multinational clients will be a plus);
- outstanding legal analysis skills
- professional communication skills including high proficiency in Chinese/English reading and writing
- adaptability (able to embrace changes; to work with different people; be innovative)
- enjoy working in extensive legal areas, embracing different challenges; and willing to work across border
Expertise in negotiations strategy and skills, solution-oriented approach in advising and providing of all areas of legal support to the business that is needed.
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
At IBM, work is more than a job—it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology [...]