Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing $2.4 billion business with operations and business centers in 16 countries and over 17,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
We are currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Analyst.
- Develop analytical solutions based on a given objective - capture of solution requirements, model development, data acquisition and analysis, data presentation and on-going maintenance.
- Partner with global planning members to understand and document solution requirements and understand their impact on the supply chain
- For more complex solutions, identify solution options, and present pros and cons of various options along with a recommended approach
- Create standard metrics dash boards
- Identify improvement opportunities based on developed analytical solutions and metrics dash boards
- Create documentation that captures analytical requirements and describes solution functionality and its usage
- Lead small improvement projects based on identified improvement opportunities
- Support various ad hoc analytical requests
- Support Supply Chain Planners with key supply allocation issues by developing analyses and leading tactical meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- 1 – 3 years related analytical experience, supply chain experience preferred
- Strong analytical problem solving skills; six sigma and lean experience preferred
- Team player with strong communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Strong initiative to proactively seek clarification of requirements, research new solutions and surface improvement opportunities
- Proficient at writing technical documentation in English
- Experience with global projects and communication is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time to Sensata sites
If you are interested in this opening please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.