Lead the site recruitment team to deliver results. Work closely with hiring managers and HR BPs to identify the staffing needs. Fill the targeted headcounts for business; Talent market intelligence gathering and analysis. Channel and pipeline analysis and build up. Maintain talent pool.
- Work with HRBP for HC planning and keep HC in strict control during hiring process.
- Conduct and manage end-to-end recruitment and ensure recruitment process effective, visible fair and legally right;
- Continuously improve and develop recruitment process / methodologies / tools to increase recruitment efficiency;
- Coach hiring managers interview skills and assist them to make right hiring decision;
- Regular feedback, progress update and talent market information sharing to internal hiring managers
- Manage recruitment vendors including head-hunter, labor agencies, job boards etc. to ensure recruitment channel is effective and economic.
- Talent pool setting-up for key or potential positions on the business requirements
Lead or participate in talent Acquisition projects.
- Provide summary and analysis reports on staffing KPIs (fill-up rate, time to fill, time to start, offer acceptance and other recruiting metrics.
- Supports HR other functions such as HRBP, Compensation, Talent Management as needed.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in human resources or other equivalent ones.
- 8+ year experience as recruiter either in house or in consulting firm.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Familiar with recruiting methodology and tools (Interview and assessment skills) and basic knowledge on labor.
- Problem solver with a positive attitude and ability to make appropriate decisions. Maintain focus and follow through on issues until resolved.
- Good English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.
- Understanding of Recruiting trends and dynamics, particularly within the Sensata focused industry.
- Self-motivated, energetic and dedicated.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.