Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Front End Developer build user interfaces for a next generation security platform that will advance the state-of-the-art in network defense. This role requires a Front End Developer that can take ideas from concept to reality and work well in a fast-paced, startup-like, collaborative team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and security researchers.
The ideal applicant will have strong communication skills, solid analytical and problem solving skills, and be passionate about quality, usability, and performance. If you’re an Engineer with proven experience designing and developing innovative, intuitive, and beautiful interfaces that people love, we need your help to push the boundaries of user interface design and bring the most innovative security product concepts to life.
- Build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, data scientists, and security researchers
- Communicate and present your work in a clear and simple manner
- Work effectively on a geographically distributed team to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of creating front end web development solutions for large scale data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in distributed team environments
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience using Angular and Material Design
- Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with D3 or similar data visualization packages
- Experience with hapi server-side API development
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservice architectures
- Knowledge of UI security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job Family: Secureworks Job ID: R70525