Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Pricing!
The Senior Pricing Advisor plays a critical role in weekly, monthly and quarterly business analysis, portfolio analysis and special projects as directed by senior executive leadership. The right candidate brings analytic and business intelligence skills paired with market knowledge. This position is part of Cork Analytics and Business Intelligence team. The team manages worldwide analysis and reporting across the storage and hyper converged infrastructure portfolio. This Senior Pricing Advisor will have high visibility and ownership of pricing reporting and will partner with various teams such as Product Groups and Business Operations to drive specific pricing analysis and propose actions.
- Generate insights on specific pricing metrics and pricing trends as well as perform revenue/margin analysis
- Collaborate with peers, team leads and cross functional organizations on strategic projects maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
- Maintains and communicates regular pricing position
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies
- Monitor(s) and reports regional and/or global and/or cost trends
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong experience with advanced Excel modeling / functions and business analysis
- Problem solving skills, including issue identification/structuring, data collection, analysis, synthesizing results, developing actionable and measurable implementation plans
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
- Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R65728