IBM Research is seeking a Graduate student to work as a Summer Intern at its T. J. Watson Center in Yorktown Heights, NY.
You will be part of the Cloud Computing department and responsibilities will be in one of the following topics:
1) Developing cloud applications using microservices, applying new programming models and solving related challenges
2) Apply AI techniques to cloud components, which will require data preparation, modeling, training, and testing in the domain identified
Proven programming skills are required. Preferred skills include: DevOp/Microservices, Machine and Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Code Analysis
Candidates pursuing a Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related area are encouraged to apply.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven programming skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Machine and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Code Analysis
- Demonstrated communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]