- Analyze, solve and control production quality problems on time to meet the customer requirements as ZERO PPM challenge.
- Be in charge of MSA for key process gauges and SPC for key processes.
- Monitor and keep the implementation of quality control system with VDA tool application.
- Actively participate and performs in LPA and internal audits.
- Take part in external audits.
- Establish and follows procedure for control on non-conforming parts in production.
- Train and manage inspectors to make sure corrective actions implemented and operators follow-up.
- Collect and analyze quality data to make sure continuous improvement in production process.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.