- Design mechanical systems of production machines;
- Design pneumatic and drive systems;
- Design tool for the mass production use;
- Optimize the equipment quality and operation performance;
- Adaptation of machines for new products;
- Design and ensure conformance to safety procedures and regulations;
- Prepare technical documentation – CAD design, Production documentation, BOM, User Manuals and instructions;
- Order of components and materials needed for projects;
- Participate in assembly and debug of the mechanical parts of machines;
- Put machines into operation;
- Provide support to Maintenance Department when needed;
- Provide training of machine’ users.
- At least B.S. in Mechanical or Automation Engineering;
- Good knowledge of machine build technologies and materials;
- Mechanical design background and knowledge of general engineering practices;
- Proficiency with Solid Works CAD software or similar;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Ability to work with mechanical, electrical and measuring tools;
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment;
- Very good English language skills – written and verbal.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.