Process engineer supports daily production activities, resolving issues occurred during production, instructing manufacturing team on operation methods and parts handling procedures, and making decision to ensure continuous production to meet both output and quality requirement.
- Support production in daily engineering activities.
- Support process development for NPD projects on existing processes.
- Provide training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge.
- Establish and maintain process documentation including WI / FMEA / control plan / process flow / SOP.
- Continuously improve process capability. Continuously improve process through-put, cost effectiveness and process quality as part of operation excellence (yield, productivity, OEE, Poka-yoke, ppm).
- Interface with quality team, designer and mechanization team on process and product optimization.
- Work with global team for new line installation and qualification.
- BS/MS degree or above, majoring in mechanical/electrical/electronic/materials or its equivalent, with at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Good knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Design of Experiments (DOE). Six Sigma Green /Black Belt holders will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Automotive PPAP / APQP / MSA requirements and Quality systems/tools.
- Experience in New Product Development processes and manufacturing process.
- Possess good interpersonal / communication skills and able to interface at international/oversea levels with good English language ability in reading and writing.
We encourage you to get to know us further by visiting sensata.com.
Sensata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.