The Resilient Professional Services Integration Engineer, through interactive workshops and customer engagements, works with the Customer to develop integrations that enable the successful adoption of the Resilient platform. They work closely with internal and external teams to provide customer solutions that drive engagement with the Resilient Systems platform.
Essential Job Functions:
- A proven client communicator and team leader with in depth knowledge and experience of agile software development practices
- Develop, test and deploy integration code for data and process flow between Resilient and other applications, including: incident and task management, data query and enrichment, reporting, and complex workflow routing.
- Evangelist for the Resilient Systems integration APIs. Develop elegant and readable proof-of-concept demonstrations and code samples.
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems.
- Champion technical issues/features for customers, and work closely with the engineering team to deliver enhancements in the product and SDKs.
- Lead the customer through best practice industry use case design and implementation
- Ensures that projects are delivered to scope balanced between customer requirements and Resilient IRP’s abilities
- Works with the various internal Resilient teams to manage the needs, expectations, project issues and product requirements of the client.
- Flexible and dynamic working approach and willing to travel up to 50% to client and IBM sites.
- Demonstrable experience highlighting the ability to; work under pressure, simultaneously execute on multiple engagements and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive software development experience in Python (and preferably Java), with application servers, relational databases, message queues, REST/JSON and SOAP web services.
- Experience with Apache Karaf, Camel, Django, circuits, etc.
- Strong application and infrastructure knowledge; e.g. Tomcat, PostgreSQL, git, bash and PowerShell scripting, SSL/TLS certificates, SAML, IMAP, LDAP, Active Directory, SSO.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver quality code to tight deadlines.
- SIEM / Correlation Technologies: Integrating with products like IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, Splunk to selectively surface incidents into IBM Resilient.
- Service Management: Integrating with products like ServiceNow, Jira, BMC Remedy, Perspective to support bi-directional escalation.
- Endpoint Management: Integrating with products like McAfee ePO, Tanium, CarbonBlack, BigFix to automate manual look-ups of enrichment information and also to optionally trigger endpoint commands.
- Security Controls: Integrating with products like Cisco, ProofPoint, CheckPoint firewalls to query databases and request blocks.
- Threat Sources: Implement custom threat service solution for enrichment on Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) against external Security services such as Carbon Black and Passive Total.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience in software development with at least 5 years in a client facing IT consulting role.
- Leading small to medium implementation teams, involving multiple software application integrators.
BS/BA degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]