The HR Contact Centre Customer Service Representative (CC) is the interface between the customer contacting and the customer’s HR Department with any HR related queries received through call / e-mail or chat (if applicable). The objective of the role is to support client employees / managers with their questions related to HR policies, tools (including portal navigation) and processes.
Employee Data Management (EDM) job role covers a series of complex and diverse processes, which involves validation of requests, processing of transactions in the HR systems and producing documentation when appropriate. Some of the data have a direct impact on payroll administration, therefore timeliness and accuracy have a pivotal role in IBM meeting contractual requirements towards its customers.
EDM consist of different cross-process transactions including: Personal data change, Organization Data Management, Generic Life Event Management, Absence, Newhire and Exit Administration. It can also include standard and ad hoc bulk reporting. For some accounts Global Mobility and Mass Loads are also part of the EDM scope.
Contact Center responsibilities:
- Handle telephone calls, e-mail and chat queries;
- Communicate effectively to our customers on HR policy, processes and tools providing education where necessary;
- Take ownership of the resolution of callers’ issues, giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible and within the target response time;
- Log and track enquiries to resolution following workplace processes and guidelines;
- Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy.
- Process EDM transactions / reports independently in the HR system as per documented procedure in timely and accurate manner;
- End-to-end ownership and resolution on EDM cases (incl. research, regular follow-ups and proper communication of current status and final outcome to the requestor);
- Analysis and resolution of escalations and special requests;
- Cooperate cross-country / center if needed to ensure resolution of designated transactions / cases;
- For some accounts cooperate with other process areas (e.g .Payroll in case of any escalation, last minute data entry and any needed review of transactions / cases.)
- Comply with tracking / administration requirements in relevant systems and repositories;
- Proactively identify trends and areas for improvement and suggest resolution to management;
- Perform and document quality checks as documented and required by management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Swedish OR Finnish: fluent
- English: fluent
- Good command of MS Office
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in SAP
- Fluency in both Swedish and Finnish
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]