- Mechanic, pneumatic and drive assembly;
- Electrical assembly, wiring and troubleshooting of automated machines;
- Repairing and upgrading of manufacturing equipment;
- Installation of manufacturing equipment;
- To use technical documentation – CAD design, circuit diagrams, layouts, BOM, User Manuals.
- Assisting the maintenance department.
- Education in the technical field;
- Experience with machinery, electrical assembly and equipment debug;
- Ability to work with mechanical, electrical and measuring tools.
- Good English skills is preferred;
- Computer literacy;
- Understands technical documentation.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.