Do you want to be part of shaping Trustpilot at high scale? Are you a solid software engineer with great people skills? Are you motivated to deliver value and help others to grow? Then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an Engineering Manager who has extensive experience building great products and applications at scale, using the right technologies while focusing on delivering value for our users. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience managing software engineers and knows how to grow them and make teams successful.
Being an Engineering Manager at Trustpilot is a unique opportunity to utilize both your strong technical skills, as Engineering Managers still contribute on their team as acting Tech Leads, but also scale themselves through the awesome people we have at Trustpilot.
At Trustpilot, we work as a team and deliver as a team. The environment that we cultivate includes working with brilliant people who help each other at every step, while at the same time pushing you to bring your A game every day. Everyone’s opinion matters and you can help come up with the next big idea, that will bring Trustpilot forward. We empower you to do all this.
Join our team and shape the way we work. Are you up for the challenge?
What you will be doing
- Developing and supporting a great team of talented and motivated engineers, setting clear expectations via constant feedback and 1:1s practices.
- Collaborating with the product manager and engineering leadership to engage, manage and retain top talent.
- Set up team members for success via creating growth opportunities, and addressing gaps in skills by mentoring and professional development coaching.
- Building a positive and high performing work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Leveraging data and metrics to make the right decisions together with the product manager and the rest of leadership.
- A dual-track agile environment with a strong product mindset.
- An opportunity to leverage both your technical skills and people skills.
- An opportunity to have a massive impact at an international company at scale.
- Work with and learn from an experienced leadership team to further develop your career.
- A very flexible work environment that puts people at its core.
- A generous training budget for you and your reports.
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and really challenge yourself!
What you will bring along
- Experience coaching, mentoring and growing individuals and teams.
- Experience with scalable systems, and ability to raise the bar.
- Ability to create alignment across teams and getting stuff done.
- You have strong opinions, but hold them loosely.
- A desire to help shape the future of Trustpilot, and the ability to make crucial technical decisions, in a pragmatic way.
- You love cloud technologies and enjoy leveraging the services it provides.
- Passionate about empowering people on your teams to be at their best.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, the company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to [...]