Based in Changzhou, you will report to the RD Manager/Supervisor. In this position, you will be responsible for test and design of controller for engineering machinery market. You will work with hardware, mechanical, software and manufacturing engineers throughout the full product development life-cycle to deliver best in design to high-volume manufacturing. In addition, you will assist hardware and software engineers to tackle engineering documents and undertake to deal with relevant RMA products.
- Perform design, test and verification in stage of component, modular, prototype and finished-product
- Work with PCBA manufacturer to correct TLP.
- Draw schematic according to product requirement or hardware engineer instruction
- Receive RMA products, find the root cause, repair relevant RMA products and collect reports
- Tackle relevant engineering design documents
- BS degree with 1+ years of experience in hardware design, electrical/electronic, automation or relevant disciplines
- Experience in analog and digital circuit design, capability of problem analysis
- Experience in test equipment include: oscillator, Yokogawa data collector, Hall sensors, etc.
- Experience in design schematics and PCB layout, familiar with Altium, Mentor Graphic or similar design software
- Knowledge with electric drive design (motor controller) or electromechanical product is a plus
- Proven track record to design & manage.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills..
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.