- Develop electronic circuits and solutions for automated equipment;
- Perform electrical and electronic measurements;
- Design and ensure conformance to safety procedures and regulations;
- Integrate computer configurations, power supplies, sensors, controllers of electric drives, PLC in industrial machines;
- Programing embedded measuring, vision and servo systems;
- Order of components and materials needed for projects;
- Assembly, cabling, testing and debug of electrical parts and software of machines and embedded systems;
- Provide support to Maintenance Department to optimize the operability of machines;
- Prepares technical documentation – circuit diagrams, layouts, BOM, and instructions for their proper maintenance.
- At least B.S. in Electrical or Automation Engineering;
- Good knowledge of machine build technologies and materials;
- Experience with embedded systems;
- Electric circuit design background and knowledge of general engineering practices;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Very good English language skills – written and verbal;
- Ability to work with mechanical, electrical and measuring tools;
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.