Bain has been a steadfast supporter in my career, providing role models whom I look up to and phenomenal mentors and sponsors who work alongside me every day to make it possible.
Bain & Company’s mission is to help our clients create such high levels of value that together we set new levels of excellence in our respective industries.
As a consulting firm, our extraordinary teams – and the individuals that make them up - are our strongest asset. Extraordinary teams require a diverse set of skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, as well as an inclusive culture in which this diversity is sought out and celebrated. We place great value on creating a culture in which every individual can grow, develop, and thrive, professionally and personally, over a long-term career.
Passion & Commitment
Passion for results, completely aligning with our clients for their success. Commitment to highest quality, professionalism and ethical standards in everything we do. Unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by our clients, our people and our communities.
Honesty & Openness
Deep intellectual honesty to tell it like it is, in direct and straightforward language, both externally with clients and internally with each other.
Practical, “at cause” approaches that focus on getting the job done and turning decisions into action. Working alongside clients to turn recommendations into concrete actions.
“One Team” attitude, extending trust, respect and support in all our interactions, to direct our collective energy at winning externally. Always supporting each other and going the extra mile to ensure team success.
Bain & Company Inc. offers a variety of core and voluntary benefit plans including:
• Industry-leading benefits packages for all employees (including transgender benefits)
• 8 weeks of paid parental leave (birth or adoption) and an additional 8 weeks of paid childbirth disability leave for birth mothers
• Family planning benefits (egg freezing, surrogacy reimbursement and adoption assistance)
• Paid foster care leave
• Flexible working models
• Tuition Assistance
• Employee wellbeing program
All of these components combined with a friendly and supportive environment make Bain and Company a great place to work. The benefits detailed here reflect U.S. benefits. Bain & Company provides leading benefits outside the U.S.
Bain is raising the bar on how we think about long-term careers. We are moving from just supporting our women to be successful to ensuring that every woman at Bain truly thrives in her career. To us, thriving is more than just day-to-day success on the job; it is about enabling our women to grow and flourish in both their professional and personal lives. Thriving is a highly individual journey and Bain is focused on enabling every woman to thrive on her own path, building her own experience at Bain based on her own professional and personal priorities.
Some ways in which we support our women to thrive in their careers:
• Bain’s Global Women’s Leadership Council (GWLC) is our global governing body to ensure that we develop and embed the global efforts to stay at the forefront of gender diversity in our firm. Our GWLC spearheads external research on gender parity that we apply internally to our operations at Bain. The GWLC drives industry leading women’s initiatives at Bain, including Sponsorship.
• A Women at Bain group in each office with a partner and manager responsible for personalizing global and regional initiatives to every individual woman.
• Career flexibility in building your own Bain – we invest to enable many models of success, supporting our employees at every step of their personal and professional career, including part-time work, transfers, externships, time away and internal roles.
• Inclusive culture and training in each region and office to ensure that we have a culture that enables every woman to thrive.