WhichFilmDoYouThinkShouldWinTheOscarForBestPicture2018?

Danica
over 1 year Story
Which Film Do You Think Should Win The Oscar For Best Picture 2018?

Which film do you think should take home the prize out of the 9 nominees?

Call Me by Your Name

Darkest Hour

Dunkirk

Get Out

Lady Bird

Phantom Thread

The Post

The Shape of Water

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

• Janice Boyd
    over 1 year ago

This story is about a mute woman and a monster under water. Sally Hawkin is so good as the main character with the way she dances or speaks in sign language with people and the monster. The friendship between her and her gay friend living under the same roof, the love between her and the monster and the old music are touching and amazing @Danica.

• Danica
      over 1 year ago

Jimmy Fallon's joke was so hilarious regarding this. He said the "men in hollywood messed up so much this year, women are considering relationships with fish."

• jessica
    over 1 year ago New York, NY, United States

Darkest hour!

Darkest hour!

• Danica
      over 1 year ago

Why do you think it should win? I’ve only seen GET OUT so I’m biased lol.

Why do you think it should win? I’ve only seen GET OUT so I’m biased lol.

• jessica
        over 1 year ago New York, NY, United States

Maybe not Darkest hour. I saw all of them except Get out. For me they’re all good. It’s difficult to say.

• Janice Boyd
    over 1 year ago

The Shape Of Water.

The Shape Of Water.

• Danica
      over 1 year ago

Why do you think it should win? I’ve only seen one of the films so I’m biased lol.

• Danica