As you reach the end of your finals stretch. Here’s a sweet treat you can easily make to get through those midnight hunger pangs over your open physics textbook.
Microwave Puppy Chow:
Prep time: 15 min
Makes about 2-4 servings
.5 cup Corn/Rice Cereal
1 cup Cereal Squares
.5 cup Pretzel Sticks
1 cup Chocolate chips
1-2 tbsp Peanut butter (optional)
.5 cup M&Ms
.5 cup powdered sugar
.25 cup butter
2 Glass/Microwavable bowls
Giant Ziploc bag
- In a GLASS bowl, mix chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter and heat for 1min in a microwave. Stir mixture with spoon, and heat for another 30sec-1.5min in the microwave till mixture is completely liquefied. Mix thoroughly
- In a separate bowl, mix both cereals, pretzels and M&Ms.
- Pour liquid mixture over the cereal mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Put cereal mixture into a Ziploc bag, and add powdered sugar. Seal and shake the mixtures for an even coating.
- Eat and enjoy! Store extra in an airtight container at room temperature.
Good luck on finals! You’re almost done! :)))
I'm a freshman at UNC-Chapel Hill. (UNC'21) I'm excited to share a variety of content for the typical college student. Feel free to follow me and many of the other talented writes for UNC mogul!! :)))