Share Knowledge With Women Worldwide

Connect, converse, and share knowledge with millions of women across 196 countries and 34,470 cities.

Post Now

ThisCanineConnectionWillMakeYourDay

Tiffany Yu
Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.
3y San Francisco, CA, United States Story
This Canine Connection Will Make Your Day

Credit: Dorans Photography / Stray Aid

Meet Glenn and Buzz.

Glenn is a blind Jack Russell Terrier and Buzz is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier who acts as Glenn's canine guide.

The pair were rescued three weeks ago after being abandoned. They are currently being cared for at a Stray Aid rescue in Coxhoe, UK.

Sue Bielby from Stray Aid has said that the two dogs are inseparable and will need to be re-homed together. "Buzz acts as Glenn's eyes and it's as simple as that," Bielby said.

Stray Aid supervisor Diane Humphrey added, "He [Buzz] helps Glenn find his way to his bed by sort of pushing him towards the front of the kennel and guiding him in. Buzz also nudges him towards his food, they eat side by side, and he pushes him toward his bowl, or away from his [Buzz's] if Glenn is going for the wrong bowl."

Best friends forever.

• Naina Dwivedi
    Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
    over 2 years ago India

aww so cute i so love pets 💗💗💗

aww so cute i so love pets 💗💗💗

• Tiffany Yu
      Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.
      over 2 years ago San Francisco, CA, United States

Me too! I love this story :-)

Me too! I love this story :-)

• Naina Dwivedi
        Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
        over 2 years ago India

Yes, i miss my bruno :(

Yes, i miss my bruno :(

• Tiffany Yu
          Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.
          over 2 years ago San Francisco, CA, United States

Aw, was that your dog? I'm sorry :-(

Aw, was that your dog? I'm sorry :-(

• Naina Dwivedi
            Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
            over 2 years ago India

Yes, i have shared a post. Lost my pet ladt October:(

Yes, i have shared a post. Lost my pet ladt October:(

• Tiffany Yu
              Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.
              over 2 years ago San Francisco, CA, United States

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I'll check it out!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I'll check it out!

• Naina Dwivedi
                Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
                over 2 years ago India

• Tiffany Yu
                  Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.
                  over 2 years ago San Francisco, CA, United States

Thank you. Sorry again :-(

Thank you. Sorry again :-(

Tiffany Yu
Founder of Diversability. Social entrepreneur. Ex-Goldman Sachs.

Founder of Diversability. Former Goldman Sachs investment banker turned social entrepreneur. Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Fortune Magazine, and more. Graduate of Georgetown University. Based in San Francisco.