Share Information With Women Worldwide

Connect, share information & access knowledge from millions of women worldwide per week.

ThisCanineConnectionWillMakeYourDay

Tiffany Yu
Tiffany Yu Founder of Diversability // Former Goldman Sachs investment banker turned web developer
2y New York, NY, United States Story
This Canine Connection Will Make Your Day

Image title

Credit: Dorans Photography / Stray Aid

Meet Glenn and Buzz.

Glenn is a blind Jack Russell Terrier and Buzz is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier who acts as Glenn's canine guide.

The pair were rescued three weeks ago after being abandoned. They are currently being cared for at a Stray Aid rescue in Coxhoe, UK.

Sue Bielby from Stray Aid has said that the two dogs are inseparable and will need to be re-homed together. "Buzz acts as Glenn's eyes and it's as simple as that," Bielby said.

Stray Aid supervisor Diane Humphrey added, "He [Buzz] helps Glenn find his way to his bed by sort of pushing him towards the front of the kennel and guiding him in. Buzz also nudges him towards his food, they eat side by side, and he pushes him toward his bowl, or away from his [Buzz's] if Glenn is going for the wrong bowl."

Best friends forever.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

• Naina Dwivedi
    Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
    over 1 year ago

aww so cute i so love pets 💗💗💗

aww so cute i so love pets 💗💗💗

• Tiffany Yu
      over 1 year ago

Me too! I love this story :-)

Me too! I love this story :-)

• Naina Dwivedi
        Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
        over 1 year ago

Yes, i miss my bruno :(

Yes, i miss my bruno :(

• Tiffany Yu
          over 1 year ago

Aw, was that your dog? I'm sorry :-(

Aw, was that your dog? I'm sorry :-(

• Naina Dwivedi
            Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
            over 1 year ago

Yes, i have shared a post. Lost my pet ladt October:(

Yes, i have shared a post. Lost my pet ladt October:(

• Tiffany Yu
              over 1 year ago

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I'll check it out!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I'll check it out!

• Naina Dwivedi
                Naina Dwivedi "In the end we only regret the chances we don't take"
                over 1 year ago

• Tiffany Yu
                  over 1 year ago

Thank you. Sorry again :-(

Thank you. Sorry again :-(

Tiffany Yu

Founder of Diversability. Former Goldman Sachs investment banker turned techie. Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Fortune Magazine, and more. Graduate of Georgetown University. Based in New York City.

Want an amazing job or internship?

Join millions of women who have found their dream jobs and internships on Mogul.

Get A Top Job Now