Happy first day of summer!! Here are some fun ideas to spend your time this summer! (all in NYC)
1. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset
2. Eat & drink at Metropolitan Museum of Art's rooftop garden cafe and bar
3. Watch a movie under the stars for FREE at Bryant Park's summer film festival every Monday night!
4. Go to Smorsaburg food festival in Brooklyn (every Saturday)
5. Rent bikes in Central Park and bring some food and a good book!
6. Set up a picnic and stargaze on the High Line
7. Check out the new exhibitions at the Whitney Museum
8. Go to a Yankees game (or Mets I guess)
9. Go to a Today Show summer concert
10. Attend the annual Pride March