An electronic appliance generally starts asking for repair after 5 years of its purchase. However, it is wise to purchase a new appliance instead of buying an old/used item. There are plenty of ways by which you can save money on home/kitchen appliances make sure that the total money is spent keeping in mind that the family budget remains intact at all times. These appliances make our lives easy and simple. Besides saving the money when you buy any home appliance, quality assurance is equally important. The consumer must follow certain tips on how to save money while buying appliances for home and avoid overspending :
1. Energy Efficiency : Mostly all the appliances available in the market promise to be energy efficient and keep the electricity bills low. This will help in lowering the opearting cost of the product in a long run. This will also cut down your running expenses.
2. Functions : Some appliances are equipped with unnecessary functions and features that do not offer any value addition to the item but only inflates the price tag. You should not get lured with gimmics and high-tech features and buy the appliance with the functions best suited for you.
3. Look for discounts : Holidays are probably the best time of the year to shop for appliances when you can get the lowest and best prices. There are promotional sales all over when many manufacturers and appliance stores will offer discounts on discontinued brands, models and appliance lines. You can easily buy a cheap Symphony cooler price for its not-so-latest model. You will also get full warranty and service on these models.
4. Using Credit cards : The portals are offering discounts or cashbacks upto 20% for the buyers who will make the payment through credit or debit cards. Also, do not store your credit card details to avoid any sort of cyber crime or fraud in the future and do transactions on the secure https:// site only. Do not overboard and exceed your card's limit.
4. Check the outlet stores : If you want to save more money then you should visit appliance outlet stores that give discounts on scratch and dent selections or returned/refunded items which are in great working condition. You can also get any reasonably priced Intex mobile phones at a much lower price if you do a little research work beforehand carefully. If there is only cosmetic damage in the product, then its working will not be affected and you will get the applicable warranty also.
5. Check product reviews : Check the user reviews of the product before buying it. Buying an item which costs less initially but creates bigger problems later on will be more troublesome.
6. Delivery charges : While buying online, prefer choosing a retailer which has maximum positive ratings and offer free delivery. For heavy items like washing machines or refrigerators, the delivery charges should be negotiated with the vendor.
There is no need to purchase any kind of appliances at a full price. Do your homework, analyse your budget and buy it when you see at the price you want for the desired appliance. The above mentioned useful tips can help you save money and get great deals and offers.