#ReadMyLipsImmigrantsMakeAmerica

Cass Morales 78
over 2 years Story
#ReadMyLips Immigrants Make America

Dear Trump,

The very people you wish to prohibit, are some of the greatest minds that make our country truly great. Nationalistic as you are, you have chosen not to believe that. Let's remember, that you - yourself, the person who claims to be the hero, also has ties to foreign seas.

• Denise Baraka Lawrence aka KweenKleokatra

Until we evolve into a paradigm where humanity shifts from a "me & them" and grows "an awareness into the "us" that we are"; these issues (which have persisted since time immemorial ), and issues like them-- will continue.  The "face", on issues change however root doesn't.  We exhibit little #intelligentbehavior and refuse to acknowledge and explore our human capacity.  We place  high value on external options; vitriolic expressions and protest as solutions while being bedazzled by and feeding into all that keeps us distracted from knowing who we are as a species. Thereby we ignore the ONE thing that is our solution - us!

• RobinToday
      over 2 years ago NY

I like what you say. @denisebarakalawrence What do you think we should really do in this immigration matter?

• Denise Baraka Lawrence aka KweenKleokatra
        [deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]

• Denise Baraka Lawrence aka KweenKleokatra
        [deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]

• Denise Baraka Lawrence aka KweenKleokatra

WOW @RobinToday  - you don't ask easy questions do ya?  LOL Being cursed with the desire to make sense of it all. I have spent the better part of my life (er - I've got a few decades under me skirt ;/) pondering what could be solutions for many of these issues.  It seems to inevitably come back around to "we cant change any of it" or better stated we can't make LASTING change to any of it until we recognize the problem as the "root" is terribly flawed.

We are attempting to repair broken systems whose service to us has expired.  Our problem or "matter"  is not immigration--it is intelligence (and not of the political or military kind I fear)  It is less about right and wrong and more about better best.  We are supposed to be the top of the food chain in dominion of all other species on the planet.  Yet, if the natural conditions allow (climate, environment etc) insects are free to roam the planet, and tree roots or fungi can sprawl.  AT WILL they go where they are free to go.

Humans on the other hand in all their wisdom have made (or have allowed to be made) arbitrary boundaries within political systems that create societies that become "cages of freedom" and now we even want to make more walls.  This is outside of our core nature - which is why we can't figure it out.  Structure doesn't necessarily mean restriction.  All any of us want is to be free.  Immigration and its associated laws exist--but that doesn't mean they should.  The very idea and concept of it is antithetical to the sensibilities of being human.

I am a citizen of this planet...and I should be able to roam upon it at will.  As did the ancients - as the conditions change in an environment; humans sensibilities are automatic.  Some would "move" while others would "stay".  NO one needs to tell one that. But of course, if economics (and that is another concept we've got serious work to do with) are an issue - then who moves and who stays becomes less free.  Some of us are adventurous and would move while others would stay...becomes about money.  We outsmart nature with our non-intelligence and thwart our ability to live in an almost automatic paradise because we choose NOT to participate, but to legislate, aggravate, berate (I could go on but you get the picture).  There is power in those things, but nothing beats the power of participation.

Oh...and to answer what to do with the "immigration matter".  I'm still working on it. (smiles wide)--will you help if I come up with something reasonable and relevant to advanced evolved human thinking--ALL it takes is the power of participatoin, otherwise I'm sure someone will come up with some such thing that will work for whatever time that it does within the patriarchal mishigas as the status quo?  :sighs:

In the Highest Vibration of Love
        Me AND my digital extension

In the Highest Vibration of Love
        Me AND my digital extension

• RobinToday
          over 2 years ago NY

I like your philosophy. Looking forward to hearing more.

I like your philosophy. Looking forward to hearing more.

• Gina Green

I agree with you Robin.

I agree with you Robin.

• RobinToday
      over 2 years ago NY

To be fair, the fact that the current Republican administration only focuses on deporting undocumented immigrants without penalizing all these companies that have been hiring people without verifying their work authorization is not completely the right approach. Only a complete immigration reform taking into account everyone's role and responsibility - and the human side of it - would really resolve the issue and make sense for a country with high ethical standard as the USA (at least until now).

• RobinToday
    over 2 years ago NY

I hope that you would not mind if I say that yes America is great because of immigrants but would need to welcome documented immigrants only, meaning people who are legally authorized to live in the country.

Moguls Interested in Wellesley