Share Knowledge With Women Worldwide

Connect, converse, and share knowledge with millions of women across 196 countries and 34,470 cities.

Post Now

PonteaPremieresNewVideofor"Unpredictable"

Victoria
Victoria Writer
over 1 year Story
Pontea Premieres New Video for "Unpredictable"

Los Angeles-based electro-pop artist Pontea just released the official lyric video for her new single, "Unpredictable." The vibrant and upbeat single, produced by Sando, is the title track to her debut EP out later this year. For more information on Pontea, check out iampontea.com

• RobinToday
    over 1 year ago Philippines

I love music. I love this music! Thank you.

I love music. I love this music! Thank you.

• jackie1993

over 1 year ago

love this and you!

love this and you!

• Default
    Guest
    over 1 year ago

We are universal hackers. We just succeeded with a new invention. We've got hacked ATM cards for sale. These hacked ATM cards have been programmed to work on any ATM machine. The cards have been topped up with $100,000 With a daily withdrawal of $3000 per day ( depending on how it is programmed ). The cards have got some special features which includes;
    *Deactivating the cctv cameras when inserted in the ATM machine,
    * It comes with a 4 digit pin just like every other ATM card,
    * It can be topped up when the money in it has been exhausted,
    *It is untraceable and undetected.
    The cards were successfully programmed with the hard-work of our hackers. And they are cloned using a writer (MSR 606).
    If you need to get the cards, order one today and it will be shipped to your location. Contact us on: "[email protected]"
    ***********Serious buyers only**********

*Deactivating the cctv cameras when inserted in the ATM machine,
    * It comes with a 4 digit pin just like every other ATM card,
    * It can be topped up when the money in it has been exhausted,
    *It is untraceable and undetected.
    ***********Serious buyers only**********

• TRACY.ADAMS01
    over 1 year ago

i have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any attention to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacker lady called andre. she is really good at what she does. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. 3 days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $30000 without any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address ([email protected]). And you thank me later

• TRACY.ADAMS01
    over 1 year ago

Victoria
Writer

writing, dogs, music, traveling.