To know how to LOVE is a great gift.
To know how to be LOVED by others is an even greater gift.
To know how to keep LOVE as a driving force in life is your biggest challenge.
And, my dear Carrie, I challenge you to keep LOVE at the very center of your day until the end of your days.
Some days will be harder to do that than others.
Here’s my advice to you for those days you’re struggling to keep your heart on your sleeve:
- Remember that we’re all on the Yellow Brick Road, just looking for ways to better ourselves and each other. Keep moving when you come across individuals who are not interested in giving to you at the same level you’re giving to them.
- You’re naturally a big-hearted soul. When you lead your life from your heart, you’re in your own spotlight. Dance in the light and leave the rest to the Universe.
- You’ll meet many soul mates on your Yellow Brick Road. They will all help you learn powerful lessons about yourself, life and most importantly LOVE. Let them teach you and let them go.
- Time is a gift when it comes to LOVE. You have 24 hours in the day to be LOVE, receive LOVE and enjoy LOVE. Waste not one second doubting how LOVING, LOVABLE and LOVED you are.
- Trust in your heart over everything else.
- Until the day a soul mate appears on your path who will want to protect your heart fiercely and forever, it is your job to protect it. Own it and know its power.
- It takes a strong individual to put their heart on their sleeve every day. You’re way stronger than you give yourself credit for.
Here’s to a beautiful day on the Yellow Brick Road, my dear!
Carrie Severson is an entrepreneur and storyteller trainer who teaches leaders how to step into their stories and share their lessons. She writes about love, health, burnout, harmony and purpose for national media outlets. She can often times be found on a stage sharing stories. You can always find [...]