MeetYourPresident

Meet Your President

Hey Moguls!

My name is Katie Bandish and I am a senior at Temple University majoring in Broadcast Journalism. I am beyond excited to launch Mogul at our university because it is a great platform to empower each other and allow all of our voices to be heard.

A little about me:

Welcome to Mogul @katiebandishtemplemogul

• katiebandishtemplemogul

Thank you! @Sarah Fein

Thank you! @Sarah Fein

• RobinToday
        over 2 years ago NY

What do you like about Good Morning America to want to dream to work there?!

What do you like about Good Morning America to want to dream to work there?!

• katiebandishtemplemogul

I've grown up watching GMA and I am a huge fan of how the run their show and present the news. My favorite reporter is Diane Sawyer so I grew up watching her anchor there too!

• Ellen velvet

Cool! It is good to have a dream, Katie! Post some articles for us to learn from you guys!

• Amy Taylor
    over 2 years ago New York City, NY, United States

You're welcome Katie.

You're welcome Katie.

• Danica

That's so cool you have an identical twin. What's the best way to tell you two apart?

• katiebandishtemplemogul

My sister has a beauty mark by her smile! @danica

My sister has a beauty mark by her smile! @danica

• Carol S.

Does she also go to college there?

Does she also go to college there?

• Amy Taylor
    over 2 years ago New York City, NY, United States

So happy to hear your wonderful news @katiebandishtemplemogul.

So happy to hear your wonderful news @katiebandishtemplemogul.

Moguls Interested in Temple University