MeetThe(Syracuse)President

Sohwi Lim
over 2 years Syracuse, NY, United States Story
Meet The (Syracuse) President

Hello hello!!

My name is Sohwi Lim and I am the President of Mogul here at Syracuse University. Being part of Mogul has definitely opened up my eyes to a lot of things, and I hope it does the same for all of you! As a community, I believe it is important to get to know each other and help each other out, and Mogul is such a great platform to do just that. There are couple posts that have been posted on this hub, but I never got to introduce myself so why not now?! :)

~ I am a rising Junior at SU, majoring in Communications & Rhetorical Studies, and also working on a double minor

~ I love adventuring to different cafés and trying different coffees. It's something that I've been doing a lot around Cuse and it's been quite exciting

~ I am obsessed with Netflix. If I am not out with my friends, I'm probably in my room, watching Netflix. (Just finished Sherlock. Now watching Iron First. Tell me what you guys have been watching!!!!)

~ I have a dog at home and I miss him every single day... :(  The name is Tofu and he is a Shih Tzu.

~ I am all about that quality & quantity time!!! *hint hint at what my love language is*

As this summer begins, and the new semester begins, I hope that you guys here at SU will join the team in this journey with Mogul! There is just so much personality and passion in all of you and with it, we can build friendships and also create something amazing!

Excited to see more of you guys join and excited to get to know you!!

• Amanda Cooper

Your dog is cute, bty! Can you have dog at your college?

Your dog is cute, bty! Can you have dog at your college?

• Sohwi Lim
      over 2 years ago Syracuse, NY, United States

We can, but only off campus. There is extra charge though :(

We can, but only off campus. There is extra charge though :(

• Amanda Cooper

Cool but you guys can keep your dog not too far from you during the whole academic year....Right now, besides you, Sohwi, has anyone joined the team yet? How many would that be?

• Amanda Cooper

Sohwie, have you seen Cable Girls?! How do I get to Syracuse?

Sohwie, have you seen Cable Girls?! How do I get to Syracuse?

• Sohwi Lim
      over 2 years ago Syracuse, NY, United States

Hi! I actually have not seen Cable Girls. Is it good?

And to get to Syracuse, you need to get on a plane and get here! Haha.

Hi! I actually have not seen Cable Girls. Is it good?

And to get to Syracuse, you need to get on a plane and get here! Haha.

• Amanda Cooper

It is a Spanish series. It is about some young women trying survive and/or to become independent in Spain during the 50's, I would say. I love it.

• Bethany Heinrich