MEETTHEPRESIDENT

victoriaealexis
over 2 years Story
MEET THE PRESIDENT

Hey!

My name is Victoria and I am currently in my second year at Montgomery College studying International Relations. I am grateful for the opportunity to be the Mongol President of MC.

Now for a little things about me: My family all grew up in Trinidad and Tobago. Because I've grown up with two cultures, I love learning and experiencing different cultures. I aspire to be a diplomat. I love travelling and one day I hope to revisit Fiji and New Zealand. My music taste tends to be unpredictable, but that just means that I get the best of both worlds.

Three quirky facts about me:

-I don't like to sing, but I love musicals

- I'm don't like deep water, but I'm a lifeguard

- I cant stand the taste of blueberries, but I love blueberry bagels

Anyways, that's enough about me! I look forward to meeting and talking with you guys!

Sincerely,

Victoria

• Martha Walson

Hi Victoria, Where is Montgomery college? and what do they teach?

Hi Victoria, Where is Montgomery college? and what do they teach?

• victoriaealexis

Hey, MC is located in Maryland (on the outskirts of Washington D.C). it has three campuses, which each campus concentrating on specific majors; stem, humanities, etc.

• Martha Walson

Hi Victoria, Thanks for sharing. How many students and professors is that and how do you guys get to the campus except for those who live on the campus itself?

• victoriaealexis

It's around 30,000 students, I don't know how many teachers exactly. And since it's a community college so no one lives on campus. Most people either drive or take the metro to get on campus.

• Amy Taylor
            over 2 years ago New York City, NY, United States

Thanks for the info, Victoria!

Thanks for the info, Victoria!

• Danica

What's the coolest thing about Montgomery College?

What's the coolest thing about Montgomery College?

• victoriaealexis

I would definitely have to say the amount of diversity that we have on campus.

I would definitely have to say the amount of diversity that we have on campus.

• Amy Taylor
    over 2 years ago New York City, NY, United States

Happy to have you@victoriaealexis on Mogul.

Happy to have you@victoriaealexis on Mogul.

Moguls Interested in Montgomery College