Hi beautiful people!
My name is Julia, and I am so excited to be bringing Mogul to the UChicago campus! My hope is that each of us can use this platform as a way to connect with the other fabulous females on campus and as a hub for us to talk about anything and everything, from advice to social commentary to fashion to your latest Netflix obsession. Or in other words, it'll be one giant conversation with all of the other girls on the UChicago campus.
Some things about me:
- I have a bucket list about seven pages long, and climbing Mt. Everest is most definitely not one of them (although meeting a member of the British royal family most definitely is).
- If you go shopping with me, be prepared to block off five hours of your day because I will drag you into every shoe store we see.
- My mornings consist of long runs while I listen to Beyonce, but honestly it's more like my Beyonce-listening session as I happen to be running.
- I love coffee- maybe a little bit too much. So if you ever need to find me, I'm probably at one of the coffee shops on campus.
- I am that person who is always pulling out their phone to take pictures of stuff. I've been known to let one too many dishes get cold because of the time it took me to get an artsy photo of my food.
I cannot wait to meet all of you wonderful women on campus in the fall! Here's to making Mogul a space for us to grow, learn, interact, and become closer to one another♥