MandyHarveyLeavesAmerica'sGotTalentJudgesSpeechless

Sophie Dippolito
Sophie Dippolito President of Mogul at Umiami
over 2 years New York, NY, United States Story
Mandy Harvey Leaves America's Got Talent Judges Speechless

Mandy Harvey is living proof to never give up. This very talented woman lost her hearing at age 18 and continues to follow her dreams. Listen to her story and watch as she awes the judges and the crowd on America's Got Talent.

Original content posted here.

• Rebecca

She is strong and talented!

She is strong and talented!

• Jordyn Harris
    over 2 years ago Philadelphia, PA, United States

Wow such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing Sophie!

Wow such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing Sophie!

• Martha Walson

Whoa, whoa! I saw this post and did not mean to read it but whoa I am glad that I opened this post and listened to Mandy singing She is the grace of humanity for both her singing talent but also the strength of her character - for having gone deaf and still got to sing so well!!! I feel proud to be part of the same humanity as Mandy! Thanks Sophie for this wonderful post!

• Dawn123

Awesome and emotional performance.

Awesome and emotional performance.

mka

It was so difficult not to cry :') Thanks for sharing this! She's so talented!!

It was so difficult not to cry :') Thanks for sharing this! She's so talented!!

• Heather Strickland

Amazing voice!

Amazing voice!

• Giussy Cam 77

What an Amazing young woman!!!

What an Amazing young woman!!!

Sophie Dippolito