#IAmAMogulBecauseWomenandGirlsAllAcrosstheWorldShouldHaveAVoice,ByPhillipaSoo

Phillipa Soo
Phillipa Soo Actress, Elizabeth Hamilton in Broadway show HAMILTON
over 3 years Story
#IAmAMogul Because Women and Girls All Across the World Should Have A Voice, By Phillipa Soo

#IAmAMogul because women and girls all across the world should have a voice.

- Phillipa Soo, Actor and Star of Broadway show Hamilton

• Jordan Henderson 88
    almost 3 years ago

Hello Pippa! I'm working to be an actress and my main goal is perform on Broadway. My questions for you is, in what ways were you like Eliza? How did you embody this historical woman? Also do you have any advice for aspiring actors? It's a tough business but I know anything is possible. My sister and I are so inspired by you and sometimes the only thing that gets us through the day is listening to you sing. Thank you for always being positive and spreading love. We need more people like you in the world.

• JeTaimeLesMis
    almost 3 years ago

Hi Phillipa! It is such an honor to be able to communicate with you through Mogul. I have two questions for you: 1) What are your favorite vocal warm-ups? and 2) If you had to choose to listen to three albums or three people (who can perform whatever songs you'd like) for the rest of your life, which albums would you choose and/or who would you pick and what would you choose (just a few songs) for them to sing?

• jessica12345
    almost 3 years ago Scotland

I'm a teenage girl, I've been feeling really down and anxious about everything. I need some advice or reassurance that everything is going to be okay, woman to woman. You are one of my inspirations Philipa, it would mean so much if you could answer.

• jessica12345
    almost 3 years ago Scotland

Hi from Scotland Phillipa!! You are an inspiration to me and women every where. I hope Amelie rehearsals are going well. I want to perform one day (just like you) singing brings me so much joy. What is the best advice you have for someone who doesn't come from a lot but has big dreams and would do anything to pursue them? much love xx

almost 3 years ago

Hi Phillipa! My name is Maddy & I'm wondering how your garden doing? Lots of love :)

• Jennifer Ridgeworth
    over 3 years ago London, United Kingdom

You all should do an in depth interview with Phillipa, Mogul. Would be wonderful to learn more about her and how she got to where she is now. Is this possible?

• Bethany Heinrich
    Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer

Pippa, I am so excited for you and all your success! You are a shining star and I can't wait to see the show. xoxo

• Kelly Hudson

I have heard SO MUCH about this show. Fingers crossed it comes to LA. Phillipa, you are like everywhere and so excited for you about your career. You rock. I'd heard you are a julliard graduate. I always wanted to go there. What was it like?

• Maddy Bernstein

Did you sing a lot growing up? You are going to win a Tony. Got a feeling!

Did you sing a lot growing up? You are going to win a Tony. Got a feeling!

• Klaudia Amenábar
    Klaudia Amenábar 👑 mEmE QuEen 👑
    over 3 years ago Night Vale

PHILLIPA IS ON MOGUL OH MY GOOOOOD ok *stay cool*

PHILLIPA IS ON MOGUL OH MY GOOOOOD ok *stay cool*

• Lucy Chen
    over 3 years ago Chicago, IL, United States

Phillipa I love the soundtrack! I haven't seen the show but your voice is one of the best I've ever heard.

Phillipa Soo