#IAmAMogulBecauseEveryDreamITurnIntoRealityIsACheerForAllWomenRisingUp,ByKymPham

Kym Pham
Kym Pham Wonder Architect and Experience Designer
over 3 years Story
#IAmAMogul Because Every Dream I Turn Into Reality Is A Cheer For All Women Rising Up, By Kym Pham

#IAmAMogul because every word I publish, every photo I exhibit, every dream I turn into reality, is a loud cheer for all other women rising up and living fiercely.

- Kym Pham, Wonder Architect and Experience Designer

• Laura Jackson

You have such a huge following! Have you been a photographer a long time?

You have such a huge following! Have you been a photographer a long time?

• Kym Pham
      Kym Pham Wonder Architect and Experience Designer

Hi Laura ! I've been taking photos since I was a teenager but I didn't really consider myself a photographer until about a year ago, when I started shooting brands professionally :) Instagram has been very good to me - they featured my work a number of times which allowed me to grow my following to what it is now. I'm very thankful !

• Laura Jackson

That is so cool! I'd love to do photography as a hobby.

That is so cool! I'd love to do photography as a hobby.

• Bethany Heinrich
    Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer

I love this quote, Kym, thank you!

I love this quote, Kym, thank you!

• Kym Pham