HowtoSetUpYourMogulProfile

Lisa Ladrido
Lisa Ladrido R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!
over 3 years Seattle, WA, United States Story
How to Set Up Your Mogul Profile

If you are a member of social media networks it is very important that you add them to your profile here on Mogul. Why you may ask! Of course, other members may want to follow you but also; each time you post an article, video or photos other members have the opportunity to share them with their social media sites and followers giving you the credit as the author.

To the left of your finished article, you will see that Mogul currently offers to share to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email and eventually LinkedIn. [See image below]

When shared on Twitter, for example, the tweet will include your @Twitter handle if you have set up your profile correctly.

The reason I created this post was because when I have tried to share some articles on Twitter, the author's Twitter handle is missing, it includes double @@ signs or shows an error on the tweet.

1. To avoid this from happening, follow these steps:

2. Complete all sections, including your Avatar or picture. Unless you like the default Avatar as your profile picture! [Continues Below]

If you have been noticing under your name that it says "Community member", then you haven't completed the section below named, "Title". Once you add your business name, position or whatever you want in this section you will always see that instead of Community member

3. Here is where you will add the Social Media sites you belong to. It is very important that you follow these instructions to make sure that the links will work and not give an error when clicked or shared:

4. Now you are almost done:

5. Now Click on your Profile. To make sure you have done everything correctly, click on your website link and the Social Media Icons to see if they direct to the correct locations:

If you are on Twitter and I am not following you yet, you can find me as Lisa Ladrido and I will add you to my Mogul/Influencers Twitter List!

Please contact me if you have any other questions.

• The Katrina Ruth Show
    The Katrina Ruth Show Writer | CEO | Self-Made Multi-Millionaire | Speaker and Entertainer | Previous year end revenue of $2.8M
    almost 2 years ago Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Thanks for this article Lisa! Is there any way to change your mogul profile URL? My name has changed and I can't seem to change the url from my old name?

• Arielle Manganiello
    over 2 years ago West Coast

Hi ! How do I edit a story already posted? How do I contact people separately based on their page?

• Lisa Ladrido
      Lisa Ladrido R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!
      over 2 years ago Seattle, WA, United States

Hi Arielle, Click on "Update", which you can find below your post. Fix your article then scroll down and click "Update" again. To message people go to Notifications and you can message people there. I hope this helps.

• Mia Andrea
    Mia Andrea Mogul influencer
    almost 3 years ago Norway

I have looked for the Pintrest button, but can't find it.

I have looked for the Pintrest button, but can't find it.

• Lisa Ladrido
      Lisa Ladrido R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!
      almost 3 years ago Seattle, WA, United States

It's under the Twitter Profile in settings Mia

It's under the Twitter Profile in settings Mia

• Lisa Ladrido
      Lisa Ladrido R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!
      almost 3 years ago Seattle, WA, United States

Did you see them under the settings tab? #3 on this post?

Did you see them under the settings tab? #3 on this post?

• Tiffany Pham
    Tiffany Pham Founder & CEO, Mogul
    over 3 years ago New York, NY, USA

Thank you so much again for creating this post, Lisa! We're going to include this in our official FAQ page. You are a rockstar. <3

• Lisa Ladrido
      Lisa Ladrido R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!
      over 3 years ago Seattle, WA, United States

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany! That will be great for those who haven't completed their profiles, especially the newest members.

Lisa Ladrido
R.N. HOOKED on Travel/Social Media/Writing/Health & to Inspire!

Lisa Ladrido is a retired R.N. who enjoys writing about Life, Social Media, Travel, Product Reviews, Technology & Health and Wellness. She currently lives in the Seattle area with her husband and their cat named Elvis.

Moguls Interested in Science & Technology