Hello,MogulsGettoKnowYourPresident!

Mihika Sharma
Mihika Sharma Dublin High Chapter President
over 1 year Dublin, California Story
Hello, Moguls – Get to Know Your President!

Hello Moguls,

I am so thrilled to be your chapter president at Dublin High! Moreover, I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to become an influencer on a site made to promote communication and cooperation between us girls. Let's support each other!

I want to get to know all of you, and hope you want to get to know me as well. A couple of things about me:

I love speech and debate, specifically the latter. Debate, argumentation, and communication are my passion, and they give me an unparalleled adrenaline rush!

I love all things STEM, especially software and aeronautical engineering. Algorithms, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence are the fields of engineering I want to enter, and I find all of them fascinating. Let's change the world with code, ladies!

I am a Netflix addict. I love shows like: Gilmore Girls, The Originals, Jane the Virgin, The Fosters, Thirteen Reasons Why, On My Block, Gossip Girl, Revenge, White Collar, and so many more.

I love to read! My favorite books and series include: Anna Karenina, Murder on the Orient Express, Shatter Me, First Year, We Were Liars, and sooooooo many more!

Finally, I love music. I am continously making new playlists, listening to all genres of music including pop, hip hop, rap, R&B, country, rock, alternative, etc.

My goals in life include traveling the world, learning about the cultures, languages, religions, ethnicities, etc. that make up the human race. I want to research, to always learn and form theories on scientific and social topics through the use of data science and technology.

If you find yourself relating to any of the aforementioned or just want to talk to someone, I would love to get in touch with you. I want to form connections with people on this forum, and hope to get to know all of you well!

Let's get in touch,

Mihika Sharma

• Kaushikee
    over 1 year ago Dublin, CA, USA

So excited to be working with you @mihikasharma - we'll have to catch up about our favorite novels soon. I love the quote you featured on your profile as well, I don't know who I'd be without my books.

• Mihika Sharma
      Mihika Sharma Dublin High Chapter President
      over 1 year ago Dublin, California

Hey @Kaushikee! We definitely will :) I actually got that quote from the Gilmore Girls revival!

• Danica
    over 1 year ago

So happy @Mihika Sharma 67. Alot of the shows you mentioned are actually older on Netflix. What current shows are you watching.

• Mihika Sharma
      Mihika Sharma Dublin High Chapter President
      over 1 year ago Dublin, California

I'm currently watching shows like On My Block, new seasons of Jane the Virgin, How to Get Away with Murder, and other shows.

• Danica
        over 1 year ago

I am slowly losing interest in HTGAWM but I am wayyy behind. I am currently watching the crossover episode with SCANDAL. Otherwise I love reality tv. It's my guilty pleasure.

• Mihika Sharma
          Mihika Sharma Dublin High Chapter President
          over 1 year ago Dublin, California

I've only watched the seasons on Netflix, but I agree. Season 3 was a little intense! I want to start Scandal, but haven't gotten around to it. I love reality TV too – Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Bachelor/Bachelorette series are some of my all time favorites.

• Bethany Heinrich
    Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer
    over 1 year ago New York, NY, United States

Very nice to meet you @mihikasharma ! What is your dream job?

Very nice to meet you @mihikasharma ! What is your dream job?

• Mihika Sharma
      Mihika Sharma Dublin High Chapter President
      over 1 year ago Dublin, California

Nice to meet you too! My dream job is either as a researcher at NASA identifying possibilities for extraterrestrial life or a judge in a court.

Mihika Sharma