It's December and Finals are here! It's that time of the year where we all struggle to end on a good note this semester. Here's a checklist to make sure you're ready for those long study nights!
* Know your exam schedule (Day, Time, and Location)
* Prioritize your study time. If you have a class that's a bit harder than another make more time to study for it.
* Create a schedule of what subjects you're going to be going over and for what class.
* Carry a water bottle with you at all times! If you're like me who drinks three cups a coffee a day then keep hydrated! Your body and mind will thank you!
* Bring snacks! You don't want your tummy to distract you from your work. Here are some deliciously healthy examples!
- Whole Wheat Crackers or Pretzels.
- Roasted Chick Peas.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter.
- Trail Mix.
*Make study groups! It's a great way to go over the material with people in the class. They can help you on a confusing subject or you can teach them which will help you learn the subject in a deeper way.
*Visit your professor or TA with any questions. It's important to ask for help when you need it.
* Lastly, take care of your self! Eat right and sleep tight!
Remember that the holidays are around the corner! Soon you'll be able to go home and eat a home cooked meal that's not made from a microwave. Isn't that a great reason to keep focused these last few days! You got this!!!