On this week's episode of The Inspire podcast by The Humphrey Group, Bart Egnal speaks to both Keri Bosch Fraser, CPHR (Vice President, People Services) and Kerris Hougardy (Director, Talent Acquisition) from Colliers International about the significance of creating a storytelling culture within the business.
Here are some moments from their conversation:
- What is storytelling (4:14)
- Why storytelling was previously underutilized (6:29)
- How to start building storytelling capability (9:16)
- What is a story bank? (16:55)
- How to tell other people's stories (17:27)
- What are the keys to telling better stories (22:30)
- How can organizations benefit from a storytelling capability? (24:44)
Listen now to hear more!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud and Google Podcasts. #theinspirepodcast
If you're interested in seeing more content like this, don't forget to UPVOTE and follow our page!