In the video above Dear Sybersue discusses a relationship subject that many people have questioned themselves about at some point in their life.
Are you sure you are ready to be in a relationship?
Here are 10 Things to Think About When Asking Yourself This Question:
- Is your partner a big priority in your life?
- Are you ready to nurture this commitment or are you too busy to give them what they need from your heart?
- Do they fill a void that makes you feel more alive when you are with them?
- Are they in your thoughts regularly throughout the day?
- Do you smile when you think about them?
- Do you know the difference between lust and love?
- Are you still sexually attracted to other people and just can’t stop being a flirt?
- Do you really miss them when you are not with them?
- Do you get excited about a future with them and all the things you can share together?
- Are you on the same page with most things in life?
- Family values
- Financial goals
- Your careers?
There aren’t a lot of haunting doubts or difficult questions when you are ready to share your life with someone. It just feels great and there is a reciprocated love and respect for each other.
Don’t waste someone’s time if you are just looking for a part time romance. It’s not fair to them.
Stay single until you are ready to give someone your unconditional love and support. It’s OK not to be in a relationship!
Take time to work on yourself and be comfortable with who you are as a person; everything else will flow in the right direction.
* Susan Loves to hear from her viewers and wants to hear your views on this subject. Please leave your comments below this post!
Susan McCord known as "Dear Sybersue" around the Web, helps millennials and gen-exers find love and inspiration. As a mature woman, she has "been there done that" and has so many T-shirts she can open a store! Susan believes that we are all special and deserving of happiness. People get lost along [...]