Become your best self with a community of real women around the world who have your back.

AreyoureadyfortheWomen'sMarch?Thisvideowillgetyouexcited!#IWillMarch

Mogul
Mogul Where doing "the impossible" is the norm.
over 2 years New York, NY, United States Story
Are you ready for the Women's March? This video will get you excited! #IWillMarch

On Saturday, January 21st there will be thousands participating in the historic Women's March across the world. Share this video and tag your friends if you stand behind women's rights!

Here is more information on how to participate:

• Lucinda Scala Quinn
    Lucinda Scala Quinn Founder of Mad Hungry, Cook, Author and Television Personality

Am marching and this video gave me goosebumps. Sharing right now with my marching sisters! LSQ

• Bethany Heinrich
      Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer

I'm so glad you liked it, Lucinda, and thank you so much for sharing it with your friends!

• namisha
    namisha Inquisitive, Avid Reader, Food Lover, Amateur Chef, Digital Sensei

I am marching to ensure that everyone has the same rights irrespective of ethnicity, gender or religion.

• Kelly Hudson

I'm feeling excited :-) Inspiring video.

I'm feeling excited :-) Inspiring video.

• Kelly Hudson

Who are the people in it?

Who are the people in it?

• Bethany Heinrich
        Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer

The women in the video are Mogul Influencers, which are highlighted voices on the platform!

• Bethany Heinrich
      Bethany Heinrich Mogul Influencer

Are you going to the march?

Are you going to the march?

• Kelly Hudson

I am! Very excited to be marching with my friends.

I am! Very excited to be marching with my friends.

• Denise Nichole Andrews
    over 2 years ago California, United States

So honored to be a part of this! Can't wait to march on Saturday! We can do this!

Mogul
Where doing "the impossible" is the norm.

Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible"​ is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]