1. Take advantage of ALL of the the free food opportunities. SAO releases Facebook events for Food Truck and catering appearances a few days before they occur. Keep an eye out!
2. Go the Ugly Sweater Ice Skate at the Compton Arena! It's happening sometime near the reading day. It's a great way to feel christmassy with your friends before crunch time!
3. This one is easy. Make hot chocolate at the dining hall. It's ACTUALLY pretty good, I swear! Simple, yet effective.
4. Sweat it out! Make time to go to the Rock or Rolfe's to get your heart rate up with some excercise. (especially if you haven't most of the semester) Studies show that those who are physically active have an easier time focusing on school work.
5. DON'T LOCK YOURSELF IN THE LIBRARY ON THE FIRST READING DAY. (especially not in one of those god awful study rooms on the second flood) Find a new place to study, there's a bunch of hidden gems all around campus. Bond Hall is a good example!!