1. It's hard to stay focus and study for finals
2. No matter how hard you try you can't bring yourself to get out of bed in the morning.
3. You have no motivation to do homework
4. Teachers try to cram a bunch of assignments down your throat to prepare you for finals
5. You are burnt out because of all the stress you faced in the beginning of the year.
6. Graduation seems so close yet so far
7. You begin to think about how sad you'll feel to leave your friends when you go off to college
8. Senioritis is a real thing
9. Having to do college stuff on top of the homework from high school
10. Having 30 minute naps turn into 3 hour naps because you stayed up until 4am to finish homework