I am a mogul.
BA, Communications - University of Colorado, Boulder
MA, Media Studies - Syracuse University
A series of firsts: Began a career in social media before it was cool, which I guess makes me an early adopter. Educated companies and internal teams about the power and importance of social media. Launched new social media initiatives for a Fortune 100 brand, including live chats and live events (awards shows, Comic Con, football draft). I'm fantastic at community management, and talking to people, whether they're a TV show fan, an irate customer, or just someone looking for some help.
• Successfully launched and grew Comcast's Xfinity social handles, both organic and paid. Folllowers increased 500% over 5 years.
• Produced and executed live social events: Facebook Lives (Comic Con, celebrity Q&A’s), Twitter Chats, Live Tweeting, Instagram Stories to drive engagement and brand awareness. Facebook Live events drove up to 2M views, and are the best performing posts on the page.
• Lead execution strategy for major initiatives (annual Watchathon, TCA, Olympics, Fall TV, awards shows), resulting in increased engagement and share rates.
• Lead social media engagement and strategy for multi-million-dollar sponsorship of Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour, including surprise & delight campaigns.
• Optimized campaigns and adjusted strategy based on analytics and social listening.
• Engaged on social media channels with customers, changing sentiment from negative to positive.
I have no idea, and that sort of worries me.