What you'll do:
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach.
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns for online channels such as search, display, social and mobile.
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
- Communicate frequently and proactively with vendors to manage and optimize media buys.
- Share insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Assist marketing in the development of country specific marketing collateral such as web banners, emails, and text ads.
What we're looking for in you:
- You have outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable school.
- You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- You haven’t stuffed your resume with keywords and skills, because we welcome human-voiced resumes.
- You don’t need to be a total geek, but a data-driven mindset is a must. We solve business problems using numbers: there is no need to know the difference between a logarithmic and an Archimedean spiral, but you should be able to solve the following problem (bonus points for sending in the correct answer along with your application): A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a $0.33 pound grade to 1 part of a $0.24 grade. If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the $0.33 grade to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 pounds?
Since 2007 Zoosk has been a leader in online dating: Zoosk is the top grossing dating app worldwide in the Apple store, and the most downloaded dating app on Google Play in the US. Photo Verification and Behavioral Matchmaking™ support a community of over 41 million members worldwide.