ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Insights Lead will be responsible for leading our UK customer insights and research efforts on an ongoing basis. You are both a strategic and an analytical thinker, who knows how to transform data into actionable insights that improve both the business and the customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to define what our marketing customer research strategy should look like and will work cross-functionally to implement and deliver a program that provides ongoing transparency and actionable recommendations. You will serve as the leader of all of our UK customer research efforts including, but not limited to, designing and executing customer surveys, focus groups and comprehensive market research projects. You will have the opportunity to partner across both the Marketing team as well as the broader organisation to drive change off the back of your insights.
Reporting to the UK Director of Marketing & Product, the UK Insights Lead will have the opportunity to become an expert in the Stitch Fix business and gain exposure to all facets of the company. We are growing rapidly and building new programs every day and you will have the opportunity have direct impact on the future of Stitch Fix.
YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Lead the annual and quarterly strategy for the UK customer insights function
- Represent the voice of the customer by proactively bringing forward insights from research and analysis and identifying opportunities for business improvement based on research findings
- Act as a strategic business partner and thought leader across Marketing, Creative, Strategy, Merchandising, Styling, and CX teams to frame, investigate, and answer key questions about existing and prospective customers
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative end-to-end customer and market research efforts; develop questionnaires and discussion guides, program surveys, create interview summaries / reports, moderate focus groups and conduct customer interviews
- Synthesise and communicate insights to cross-functional partners and executive leadership team; provide recommendations and influence business partners to take action, based on your recommendations
- Develop and monitor key customer metrics based on research; establish business goals to improve key metrics
- Manage and coordinate research project timelines
- Drive prioritisation of research initiatives based on business strategic goals
- Perform ad hoc analyses to predict, measure and interpret business and consumer trends, based on business performance, actual customer behaviour, and research
- Evaluate and onboard external vendors for key research projects; manage vendor development of questionnaires and other research materials
- Use existing tools and evaluate / suggest new tools, to create most effective insights platform
- Develop and manage annual research budget
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX:
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalised shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
Stitch Fix has re-invented shopping, the way women really want to shop. Keep your wardrobe up-to-date with no hassle. You give us your size and style preferences, and your stylist sends you a selection of 5 items picked just for you. Try everything on at home, and only pay for what you want to keep!