What you’ll do:
- Be technically responsible for the projects you take on and choose the best method or technology to make them successful.
- Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones.
- Build new features and applications to better serve our users.
- Contribute to the Front-End by building and iterating on site-wide features and changes, discussing new technologies, patterns and tools, and maintaining best practices.
- Working closely with UI and UX designers to iterate on our customer experience.
What we're looking for in you:
- You are a great communicator and are comfortable sharing your thoughts in writing and in-person.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have a very good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals - you know what a Collision in a Hashmap is, what the Builder pattern in OO is, and you can write a Ternary search function by yourself without searching for the solution in Stack Overflow.
- You work well on small teams and are equally comfortable on fast-paced and continuous deployment projects as you are working on large-scale initiatives.
It’s cool if you have:
- Experience with Node.js.
- CSS experience using Sass.
- Contributed to Open Source projects and have a showcase in your Github account.
Since 2007 Zoosk has been a leader in online dating: Zoosk is the top grossing dating app worldwide in the Apple store, and the most downloaded dating app on Google Play in the US. Photo Verification and Behavioral Matchmaking™ support a community of over 41 million members worldwide.